(693.2 K)DjVu

The Address and reply on the presentation of a testimonial to S.P. Chase, by the colored people of Cincinnati; with some account of the case of Samuel Watson (1845)

fullscreen
Author: Chase, Salmon P. (Salmon Portland), 1808-1873
Subject: Watson, Samuel, fugitive slave; Slavery
Publisher: Cincinnati, H.W. Derby & Co.
Digitizing sponsor: Associates of the Boston Public Library / The Boston Foundation
Book contributor: Boston Public Library
Collection: bplscas; bostonpubliclibrary; americana

Cover title

Includes an account of the case of Samuel Watson, an escaped slave, for whom Chase acted as counsel

Average Rating: 3.00 out of 5 stars3.00 out of 5 stars3.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: JerryMaxwell - 3.00 out of 5 stars3.00 out of 5 stars3.00 out of 5 stars - June 11, 2014
Subject: WOW
Colored People, We are hearing it from a long time it is a huge bug of our society
Happy Father’s Day Greeting Cards

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: addressreplyonpr00chas